ParAdoX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!!

2 posters

Go down

'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!! Empty 'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!!

Post by Panhead Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:47 am

Hello here, its Panhead, i dont play Halo, but i love graphics (i keep wanting to say graphix tongue bounce ) so ya, Zyonix wanted some designers so im here with PB, aka Pepperboy72

Panhead
0% Pro
0% Pro

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!! Empty Re: 'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!!

Post by ViruS Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:48 am

Aloha. we need someone to skin the site..

(Inflicts this task apon you)
ViruS
ViruS
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 219
My Team/Clan: : -ParAdoX-
My Gamercard: : 'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!! PAX+Virus
Registration date : 2008-02-06

https://paradox.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!! Empty Re: 'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!!

Post by Panhead Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:49 am

oohhh gosh, remember my skin for iGraphix, how it never happened, well ya...um ill see what i can do in about two weeks here, you know...DC...loads of hw, fonts...ill be busy Razz

Panhead
0% Pro
0% Pro

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum