ParAdoX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle?

4 posters

Go down

Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle?

What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle? Vote_lcap100%What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]
What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle? Vote_lcap0%What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle? Empty What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:03 pm

I prefer the Sniper but I will admit it is easier to no scope with the Beam. The other thing is that it is nice to not have to reload with the Beam but you do loose 2 shots.

Back to top Go down

What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle? Empty Re: What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle?

Post by ViruS Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:06 pm

Well as you stated above, I love the beam rifle for no scoping people on snowbound, but I will have to go with the sniper rifle...just because..grunts don't use it! >.<
ViruS
ViruS
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 219
My Team/Clan: : -ParAdoX-
My Gamercard: : What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle? PAX+Virus
Registration date : 2008-02-06

https://paradox.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle? Empty Re: What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:08 pm

I realized that the forum awards doesn't show for me. I see the box with the red x signifying that the pic is there just not showing. I see this for everyone except you Zyonix. Maybe we should have it changed? Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimkapo Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:17 am

sniper rifle. period
Dimkapo
Dimkapo
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 90
My Gamercard: : What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle? Dimkapo
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.paradoxmlg.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by xDOM3 SHOTx Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:07 pm

Sniper Rifle
xDOM3 SHOTx
xDOM3 SHOTx
-ParAdoX- Team Member

Number of posts : 157
My Team/Clan: : -ParAdoX-
My Gamercard: : What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle? Xdom3+shotx
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://paradoxmlg.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Wolf X0 Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:22 pm

Well it depends on the situation for me. In close quarters combat i'd have to say the beam rifle since it's much easier to no-scope then the sniper rifle. If it's long ronge sniper rifle all the way! Both of them have their disadvantages and advantages IMO. Both great weapons
Fire Wolf X0
Fire Wolf X0
0% Pro
0% Pro

Number of posts : 3
My Team/Clan: : Soon to be Paradox
My Gamercard: : What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle? Fire+Wolf+X0
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimkapo Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:59 pm

hows the beam rifle easier to no scope?
Dimkapo
Dimkapo
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 90
My Gamercard: : What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle? Dimkapo
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.paradoxmlg.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Wolf X0 Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:07 pm

I don't know, maybe it's just me but it seems easier to no-scope IMO.
Fire Wolf X0
Fire Wolf X0
0% Pro
0% Pro

Number of posts : 3
My Team/Clan: : Soon to be Paradox
My Gamercard: : What do you like better? Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle? Fire+Wolf+X0
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down