ParAdoX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradox Falling Apart?

5 posters

Go down

Paradox Falling Apart? Empty Paradox Falling Apart?

Post by Wh1t3 Dud3 Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:39 pm

sorry guys i am leaving. gonna focus on 2v2. good luck

Wh1t3 Dud3
-ParAdoX- Team Member

Number of posts : 8
My Team/Clan: : Paradox BABY
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Paradox Falling Apart? Empty Re: Paradox Falling Apart?

Post by TAS Lightnindog Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:41 pm

Sorry Me too it's just the way this is going we will never get anywhere the way people are online for a small amount a day i will still keep you guys on my friends list but srry its over. Sad
TAS Lightnindog
TAS Lightnindog
-ParAdoX- Team Member

Number of posts : 70
My Team/Clan: : -ParAdoX-
My Gamercard: : Paradox Falling Apart? TAS+Lightnindog
Registration date : 2008-02-09

http://www.paradoxmlg.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by ViruS Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:40 am

TAS Lightnindog wrote:Sorry Me too it's just the way this is going we will never get anywhere the way people are online for a small amount a day i will still keep you guys on my friends list but srry its over. Sad

You're kidding, right? You gotta be kidding me..........

Jake, atleast you stay. I gaurentee 20 games done by next weekend.... GAURENTEE... and if we don't then both of you.. leave
ViruS
ViruS
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 219
My Gamercard: : Paradox Falling Apart? PAX+Virus
Registration date : 2008-02-06

https://paradox.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wh1t3 Dud3 Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:28 am

i see how it is Virus. want jake to stay but not the WH1T3 DUD3. i would stay if you could get us at least 2 games everyweekend. then i would stay bro. ive been on this team for like a month, and we have played once. no practice or anything. let me know by tonight. u know my number. call me if you want

Wh1t3 Dud3
-ParAdoX- Team Member

Number of posts : 8
My Team/Clan: : Paradox BABY
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by xDOM3 SHOTx Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:59 am

if white and lightnin are out im out.....ive known them for a while and they are like best friends to me, i guess this is it.....ill see you all in MLG customs
xDOM3 SHOTx
xDOM3 SHOTx
-ParAdoX- Team Member

Number of posts : 157
My Gamercard: : Paradox Falling Apart? Xdom3+shotx
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://paradoxmlg.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by TAS Lightnindog Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:39 pm

virus its not just the matches we just never get any practice even when we try. we just don't get on at the same time dome and virus are on in the early afternoon but me and white are on later so we get a lot of practice together thats y our doubles is so succefull because we can get on at the same time and sharing Xbox's is a very bad thing only 1 to 2 hours a day will not help your skills improve at all im on at least like 4 hrs a day then on weekends im on from like 1 Pm till 2 or 3 Am.it just doesn't help and even if we did stick together if the whole practice schedule stays the same We would not be able to make it very far that's a GUARENTEE. I mean a normal team gets hours of practice in a day. i don't think we have all practiced together for like a week it's just not gunna cut it. We need ppl that can be on at a designated time and on till lat r not a 2 hr limit on sat. and can't play on sun. Virus i think u could find a team near u that cann help you and be on around the same time and their in the same local Area so u won't have to worry about them saying idk if i can go to orlando. Virus i think it would be better if the team went their seperate ways as a team like i said i will still keep you guys as friends and play with u but i think we should split up as a team.

Sorry Thats The Way It Has To Be.

Sincerly,
Lightnin Your Personal Entertainer
TAS Lightnindog
TAS Lightnindog
-ParAdoX- Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:46 pm

Well, This seemed destined to happen. I did not ever see anybody online at the same time. I haven't seen any clan matches set up. I haven't seen any truly scheduled matches. The sponsor thing seemed to be more of a hoax. This is originally why I left. This team did not have availability like a team should have. Well, since it is over; congrats on the 3-0 guys. Although we didn't play a single descent team. I saw this coming as well when White and Lightinin set up a Doubles team and were regularly playing. I know as coach I have been shirking my responsibilites, although I was rescently getting ready to post them, but I haven't seen any true comitment on anyone elses' part. Good luck on your Doubles Clan. Virus, Dome, I hope you guys find something. I guess I will just stick with R6V2. I've already been invited to scrims for teams and to some clans.

-Peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimkapo Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:10 pm

Guys your all like arguing about leaving, just TRY to setup a regular training time an dvirus, challenge some people on gamebattles. Dont just wait for someone to challenge you and stop whining about the times you guys are on, like i said, schedule a time that you ALL can be on
Dimkapo
Dimkapo
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 90
My Gamercard: : Paradox Falling Apart? Dimkapo
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.paradoxmlg.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by TAS Lightnindog Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:17 pm

Dim thats the probalem we try but i have to work till like 8 eastern then thats like a half hour virus can be on dome me and white can be on lat r dome can't be on very late tho basically the schedule just can't be remedied
TAS Lightnindog
TAS Lightnindog
-ParAdoX- Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimkapo Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:27 pm

what if, do you have work on weekends? if not and all of you guys are free, then you can schedule something.
cant you guys just figure something out?
Dimkapo
Dimkapo
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 90
My Gamercard: : Paradox Falling Apart? Dimkapo
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.paradoxmlg.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down